Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thoughts Tracy Anderson Method Y3

Right I am in Year three Month 8, the last two days.
Things are going slower because I took the decision (or rather my body did!) that 6x a week of both the MS and DC was  too much. I have gone to 5x week for the MS and DC plus a longer DC session on the sixth day. The seventh day remains a rest day. And my body has thanked me.
#Months 7 - 9 are no joke. I am finding them very difficult. there is no added equipment but TA is really working you.
I am still undecided about Year 4. I have heard rumours that it is v hard -- thigh weights and back weights. Plus the usual problems with discs not working etc.  And I am pretty satisfied with my body now.  I do have three years worth of workouts that I can repeat.
As I have still have awhile to go on Y3, the ultimate decision is a ways off.
The editing is not the best on 3.3 but the exercises do get  into my muscles. I can feel it in my abs.

It remains one of the stress busters I know and my life is currently full of stress.

No comments: