Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Tracy Anderson Method Continuity: Day 207

Today is one of those days where I had to force myself to workout. I woke up tired and with a headache. C1.2 is not an easy level. I can do about 25 reps of the collasping arm plank and then take a 2 sec break before getting to 30. There is no way I want to do 40 reps. All the other leg exercises I can do 40 reps with. the last one goes on and on so I do 80. My supporting leg aches at  the end.  I have not added the ankle weights as the thought of doing it with ankle weights makes me want to cry.
I did the workout including hte Dance Cardio for 60 minutes, sweated buckets and then had to go back to bed for a couple of hours. I suspect I might be getting ill. I am currently hoping that I sweated enough so that any illness will be short lived.
I have also had some beet root and pear juice as it is supposed to boast your immune system.
I am still slightly in awe of the fact that I actually like beet root juice.

No comments: