Thursday, December 09, 2010

Revisions revisited

My very lovely editor was super quick and sent me her thoughts before she went on holiday. They are mostly tweaks and one scene/chapter that needs to be reimagined.When I attempted to complain to my daughter, my daughter (dedicated romance reader and supportor of editors that she is) said -- oh good, I never liked that bit. I am glad you are going to have to change it!

So it is back to the drawing board to get the revisions done before my editor returns.

It will be stronger. It can  be done.

I now know how things don't work.

3 comments:

Rula Sinara said...

I hope your revisions go smoothly for you. LOL, about your 'editor supporter' daughter :).

Nell Dixon said...

Hugs.

Caroline said...

I've heard of an "internal editor" seems like you have your very own "live in editor". Yay for daughters. Hope the revisions go well. Caroline x