Wednesday, April 28, 2010

US Cover for An Impulsive Debutante

I finally have the cover for the US version of An Impulsive Debutante! It is a June 2010 release with HH Direct and ebooks.
This is the linked book to A Christmas Wedding Wager and is dedicated to my high school English teacher Mrs Fifer. It features a minor character from ACWW who was not the nicest but whom my daughter loved and adored. I had great fun making Lottie into a heroine.

The cover was also used in the title sequence for the BBC production about Mills & Boon.

I am supposed to be getting my author copies soon. They delivered the wrong box of books -- Anne Herries Bought for the Harem which is also out in June.

Recently I had a really nice note from a 15 year old in Essex who had stumbled across AID in a library and it had become her favourite book! She loved and adored Lottie -- so I guess I did my job.

2 comments:

Carol Townend said...

That's a lovely cover - as you may know, I do like purple!

VENICE. said...

I’M VERY LIKE WITH YOUR ARTICLE.PLEASE SEE AND COMMENTS MY BLOG(gondolainvenice.blogspot.com)