Saturday, October 03, 2009

Just when I thought I was better...

Just when I thought I was better, the stupid cough has taken a turn for the worse.
I suspect it was the late night on Thursday in a cold arena and not being wrapped up as well as I could have been. ARGH!!! Sometimes I should listen to my own advice!

My lovely editor has informed me that the revisions are arriving early next week. She did not want to rush her thoughts and so is taking the time over the weekend. It is one of those things. I want my editor to give me quality editing. Taking her time is a Good Thing. And because I have seen the results of her thoughts before, I know she will be spot on and challenging me to go that one step further. So I am continuing to work away at the current mess in progress. I do believe in the story and know in the end, it will be fantastic. Right now, it is about getting the words down and having a story to work with. The fun part comes in the challenge of revisions.

And because I have not posted a picture of the puppies recently:

2 comments:

Judy Jarvie said...

Hugs Michelle. Must be so hard when you're multi tasking on several books! Hope you feel better soon.
And I love the term Mess in Progress. I relate to it completely.

Caroline said...

Hope you are feeling better Michelle. LOL on the "mess in progress" I echo Judy "mip" is going to be my latest phrase - it sums up my HM&B competition entry at the moment anyway! And wow haven't the dogs grown - they look great! Take care. Caroline x