Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Start of school year illness

My daughter caught something and was ill over the weekend -- cold/flu type thing with a horrid cough. She spent most of the weekend comatose.
Being an equal opportunity bug, it has now infected everyone...SIGH. I do not have time to be sick.
My daughter reported that about 25% of the school is off with it as well.
It is lots of liquids and rest. Ho hum. But every school year is the same. The children go back and end up picking up something nasty!

Hardy had to have a bath yesterday as he rolled in rotten duck egg. My only consolation is that there are no skunks in Northumberland or he would find one... Hardy was not best pleased with me for the bath. He sulked for most of the afternoon.

My wip is going on but I am starting to wonder when my revisions for the other one will hit.

1 comment:

Lacey Devlin said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!