Monday, March 02, 2009

An Impulsive Debutante in Australia


One of the great joys of the new month is to look at the various different Harlequin websites around the world and discover which of my books are out. This month, An Impulsive Debutante is out in Australia. This is great because A Christmas Wedding Wager was out there in December and An Impulsive Debutante is the linked book that tells Lottie Charlton's story. Lottie became one of my favourite heroines so I am very pleased she is going places. And it is amusing that both the UK and Australia marketed AID as Regency as it is early Victorian.

I still have no idea when AID will be out in the US though.

My current wip is getting better, but I keep changing my mind about the ending. Proactive not passive. Anyway, I think I have finally discovered the right way. Sometimes, you have to try and get it wrong, before you can get it right.

1 comment:

Kate Hardy said...

Hugs on the proactivity. I have that, too. (This spritual twin thing...)

And bringing someone back from the dead - ohh, now there's a lightbulb and a half.