Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Viking accepted

I just found today that Ivar's story has been officially accepted! Into every writer's career comes at least one story that is difficult to get right. Hopefully, people will enjoy it. No word yet on title or release dates. It is enough to know that they want it.

I also received my revisions for the Governess story. They are far lighter. I can see what my editor means. As I had experimented with a story board, it might have made the difference. The big problem with this story is that I over complicated the back story and it over shadows the romance. The romance is the KEY to what I write. I am not writing the back story, just the current romance.

2 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Yay on getting the viking accepted. I know it'll be a great read.

Avi J said...

Huge congrats Michelle, I am so looking forward to this one.