Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Done, Dusted and a 4 from the Romantic Times


I have sent off the latest manuscript. Undoubtedly my editors will discover its current flaws and help me to make it as strong as humanly possible. I know the Viking is going to be coming back for a repeat visit. Sometimes, a second round of revisions is a necessary thing. The worst thing is to have a manuscript published where years later you are kicking yourself.


Much to my surprise and delight, I discovered that Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife received a 4 from the Romantic Times. The headline reads: A family in conflict, an ambitious hero bent on vengeance and a bold woman hiding a secret quest for salvation combine for a heady, tension-filled, passionate sequel to Taken by the Viking.

And was therefore very good for swatting The Crows.

I do hope people enjoy the book. I loved writing Sela and Vikar.

1 comment:

Kate Hardy said...

I enjoyed the book - glad you got a good review :o)