Friday, June 06, 2008

BBC Radio Newcastle, Mills & Boon and me


BBC Radio Newcastle is doing a piece on the Mills & Boon centenary on the Drive By show with Martin Emmerson and Anne Leuchars today at 4:25 pm. As part of the piece, I get to be interviewed. BBC Radio Newcastle has a listen again feature, so if you want to hear the piece you can do.

It should be great fun as today is the official publication date for Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife.

I am always delighted to talk about Mills & Boon and why the books are so successful.
The centenary exhibition And then he kissed her... opened yesterday at the Manchester Central Library btw. You can read about the exhibit plus see the poster here.


I have sent my latest newsletter out and it does have a contest. Over the weekend, I will be blogging at Tote Bags n Blogs and at Unusual Historicals. There will be a contest to win a copy of VWUW (or whichever of my published books the winner prefers) at both those blogs.

No comments: