Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Good,The Bad and the Unread.

Late last year, the ever so lovely Sybil asked me if I wouldn't mind doing a column for The Good, The Bad, and The Unread on the happenings at Harlequin. Basically, there is ALWAYS something happening, and sometimes because there is SO much, other things get forgotten. And she wanted to highlight the many interesting things that are going on. Anyway, I duly agreed.
At first, it was going to be weekly column, but it became clear that with my schedule and various other things, it was probably better as a monthly column. Sybil also decided to do a relaunch of the site, so the column launch was put on hold after I had done 3 columns.
The first column is now up. And the other two will quickly follow, then we subside into one per month. The column is primarily focused at the reader, rather than the aspiring writer and what is happening on that level...It is an evolving animal.

No comments: