Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Romance Reader Connection Review


I had a lovely surprise in my email today. Melissa Fowler has reviewed A Christmas Wedding Wager for The Romance Reader Connection. She gave it a 4 1/2.

My favourite bit was:

A CHRISTMAS WEDDING WAGER is simply enchanting!

You can read the rest of the review here.

The Romance Reader Connection will also be publishing my response to the Holiday Parade 2007 question about which miracle has affected my life. I look forward to discovering what other authors have to say as well.


In other news: I have had a slight change in editors. I knew it was going to happen and I love and adore my new editor. She makes me think and constantly challenges me. My old editor is moving to a new and exciting post in HM&B...and I shall miss her wit and wisdom. HM&B does have a habit of changing author's editors so they do not get stale.

For anyone worried about slush submissions, know that the editor in question will make sure they go to a good home.


I had a lovely time at the RNA Northumberland Christmas meeting and came back with a totally over the top purple feather pen which my daughter has designs on. However it is resides in my pen holder for now...


I am just so pleased that Ms Fowler liked ACWW.

1 comment:

Ray-Anne said...

What a wonderful review, you must be delighted. And thank you for the link to the Blessings site - very rewarding and interesting to see so many takes on lives miracles.
:-)