Sunday, November 18, 2007

Unusual Historicals Launch Party

I am doing the launch for A Christmas Wedding Wager over at Unusual Historicals today. The official publication date for Christmas by Candlelight is tomorrow. And A Christmas Wedding Wager is officially published on 1 December, but I know that Amazon.com and a number of other outlets already has it in stock.
There a posting comments contest and the winner will be drawn by Carrie Lofty next week.
My November newsletter goes out tomorrow and there will also be a contest there.

I am hard at work on my revisions. The book is FINALLY coming together. It is going to be a great book. Truly. Yesterday I redid a scene that I knew was not powerful and not powerful and I couldn't think how to fix it. I think it is fixed. Oh the joy of finally getting it right.

Tonight Cranford starts with all its bonnets. Five weeks of early Victorian England. Bliss.

3 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

I'm reading great things about The Christmas Wedding Wager at Kate Hardy's blog. I can see I have to make time to go book shopping -- which is my favourite kind. Am I the only woman in the world who hates shopping for clothes?

Michelle Styles said...

Join the queue, Liz. I really dislike shopping for clothes. Shopping for books is somehow much more pleasurable...

Donna Alward said...

Me third. Clothes. *shudder*

And a lovely interview at UH, Michelle!