Friday, November 23, 2007

News


I found out yesterday that Taken by the Viking will be released in the US in May 08. They decided not to wait afterall until the entire trilogy had been completed.


Also the sequel to A Christmas Wedding Wager is called An Impulsive Debutante and will be released in the UK in September 08. No news of when it will be released in the US.


I am tremendously excited about the title as it does encapsulate Lottie. According to my editors, it took a very long time to decide on the right adjective.


Now all I have to do is write the sequel to the one I just turned it.

3 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Good title, Michelle - and excellent news on the US releases. :o)

Ray-Anne said...

Fantastic news Michelle. You must be SO excited. I wish you every success.

Don't hate me, but I could not help but laugh since my SpamFilter picked out this advert from Ellora's Cave this morning.

Go here to see the connection-

http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=1-4199-0451-5&Page=Page1

Sorry. :-)

Liz Fielding said...

Congrats on the early US release, Michelle. Readers are obviously panting for your books!

And I love "impulsive". I might have to come up with a plot just to get that adjective in one of my own titles :)