Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Wishing everyone who reads this a Happy Thanksgiving.
This year has brought many blessings. I am truly grateful:
For my readers. I love getting reader feedback and hearing what people think about my books.
For the readers of this blog because it is nice to think that people enjoy it and it is not sheer indulgence.
For my writing friends -- Writing romance brings me to contact with such interesting and giving people, people who make me see the world in different lights.
For my critique partners -- Whose support is without measure and very useful for keeping the Crow of Doubt away. And even though they may not read every word, I know they are there, ready with to cast their eye.
For my editors who are always willing to question and force me to dig deep, but whose interest lies in getting me to produce as a strong a book as possible.
For my friends in general -- who make life a little easier. One big blessing of this last year was reconnecting with my former high school classmates. It was wonderful to hear their stories and see how the winds of life had blown and how the shared experience of school bound us together...
For my family -- who mean the world to me.

May your Thanksgiving be joyous and may your life be filled with blessings -- both large and small.

6 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dearest. I'm very blessed and thankful for your friendship.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle. What a lovely post, which really encapsulated a lot of the things for which I'm truly grateful. Friends, family, love... So simple really, but so hugely important.

Thanks for being there for me this year!

Ray-Anne said...

Thank you for your kind words Michelle - I hope you have a lovely day. :-)

Donna Alward said...

Enjoy your turkey and fixings...are you making sausage stuffing???? (droooool)

We are all thankful for YOU right back. Have a wonderful day with your family!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm thankful for your friendship, too.

Kate Hardy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Michelle. Lovely, heartwarming post.