Thursday, September 20, 2007

Christmas by candlelight -- cover

This is the UK cover for A Christmas Wedding Wager. It is being sold as part of a Christmas duo. Helen Dickson's Wicked Pleasures is the other half.
Anyway, it is another cover that I think would make a wonderful Christmas card.
There is a scene with a German Christmas tree in my book, so the cover sort of fits, and I suspect there will be a German Christmas Tree scene in Helen's as well. But it does give a very Victorian Christmas feel to the proceedings.
In other news, my copy edits have arrived for Viking Warrior, Unwilling Wife. I have 14 days to do them, but need to concentrate -- so it will be doing my edits for QI on the train down and back. Basically 6 hours of uninterupted time. Then the copy edits. Then getting the final edits QI done etc. Sometimes, one is very busy as an author.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cover, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous...nothing wrong with using it for your holiday card :)

Kate Hardy said...

I have major cover envy. It's beautiful!

Nell Dixon said...

I love Christmas books as they always have such beautiful covers and that one is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I love this cover, Michelle! And I hope you sell lots of books. I love Christmas stories.

I know what you mean about being busy - I never realized how much there's to do until I got published. But it's worth it!