Monday, October 31, 2005

Three meme

As three people have tagged me:Sela, Donna and Biddy

I suppose I had best do this thing.

Three screen names that you've had: mmstyles, mlps, MichelleStyles
Three things you like about yourself: good at lateral thinking, good memory, good smile
Three things you don't like about yourself: big thighs, thickening waist, cataracts
Three parts of your heritage: Scottish, Norwegian, Swedish
Three things that scare you: Horror film, footsteps behind me in dark alleys, rats
Three of your everyday essentials: tea, books, my glasses
Three things you are wearing right now: wedding ring, glasses, watch
Three of your favorite songs: Holding out for A hero, I will survive, The Prickled Eye Bush
Three things you want in a relationship: friendship, understanding, and someone who isn’t afraid of footsteps in dark alleys
Two truths and a lie: I love the movie Braveheart. . I have been to the Tower of London.. I am a direct descendent of Edward lll.
Three things you can't live without: my family, books, writing
Three places you want to go on vacation: Prague, Pompeii, Portugal
Three things you just can't do: a cartwheel, a backflip, skip stones
Three kids names: Lottie, Max, Lucy
Three things you want to do before you die: see Pompeii, walk one of the great trails of the world, see my chidren grow up to responsible adults
Three celeb crushes: Russell Crowe, James Purefoy, Ray Stevenson
Three of your favorite musicians: Kate Rusby, Ralph McTell, Tom Petty
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: shoulders, height, legs
Three of your favorite hobbies: Reading, needlework, gardening
Three things you really want to do badly right now: to work on my book, to see the front cover of GH, to not have to deal with dog poo in the hallway right now (and the chidren shrieking)
Three careers you're considering/you've considered: mother, writer , doctor
Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: like spectator sports, know how to rewire a lamp, like logic puzzles
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: love reading romance, prefer flowers to vegetables, love dangling earrings
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Nell Dixon, Anna, Michelle Willingham

No comments: